If you are looking for Samsung Net Worth, you are right place. Below here you can find net worth of this popular brand along with some interesting facts.
Samsung Net Worth : $250 Billion
|Number of Employees||489,000|
|Best Known For||Consumer Electronics, Mobile Phones|
Samsung was founded 77 years ago in South Korea. In initial phases of its journey, company mainly focused on trading. They began buying different products and delivering to customers. After few years of establishment Samsung rendered into various verticals including textiles and insurance. In late 60’s Samsung started its most valuable working field “Consumer Electronics”. This gave Samsung a subsequent growth as well as rise in net worth.
Samsung has numerous industrial subsidiaries today. Samsung Electronics, Samsung C&T, Samsung Heavy Industries and Samsung Engineering are few to this list. Samsung Engineering holds the position of world’s 13th largest construction company. Samsung has become global brand operating in over 60 countries.
Do You Know?
- Samsung produced noodles in beginning of its journey.
- “Samsung” means “Three Stars” in Korean. These three stars are big, numerous, and powerful.
- Samsung spends an estimated $12 billion on Advertising yearly. Its more than total advertising budget of Apple, Dell, Coca Cola, HP, and Microsoft combined.
- Company donates around $100 million yearly to Samsung Medical Center. Which is a non-profit healthcare provider in Korea.
- Samsung Headquarter is now as big as the size of 250 soccer grounds.
- Most of devices that we are use today are manufactured on Samsung built processing chips, even including iPhone.
- Samsung owns a number of sports team including eSports.
Samsung net worth is currently around $250 million and growing quickly. What could be reason behind such huge corporate success of this south Korean company? Tell me below in comment section.